Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of
LANGUAGES and BRANCH WEBSITES: *
* THE LAHORE AHMADIYYA MOVEMENT:
* OTHER LANGUAGES and BRANCH WEBSITES:
* Click to:
1. "And their rule is by counsel among themselves" (42 : 38).
2. "Pardon them and ask protection for them, and take counsel with them in affairs of state" (3 : 158).
3. "Allah commands you to make over trusts to those worthy of them, and that when you judge between people you judge with justice" (4 : 58).
4. "O David! We have made thee a ruler in the land, so judge between people with justice and do not follow (thy) desire" (38 : 26).
5. "They said : How can he hold kingship over us while we have a greater right to kingship than he, and he has not been granted abundance of wealth. He said : Surely Allah has chosen him in preference to you, and He has increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique" (2 : 247).
6. "Obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority from among you, and if you quarrel about anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger" (4 : 58).