Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of
LANGUAGES and BRANCH WEBSITES: *
* THE LAHORE AHMADIYYA MOVEMENT:
Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of
* OTHER LANGUAGES and BRANCH WEBSITES:
* Click to:
1. "The noblest of you in the sight of Allah is the best of you in conduct" (49 : 13).
2. "And do good to your parents. If either of them or both of them reach old age with thee, say not to them, fie; nor chide them; and speak to them a generous word. And make thyself submissively gentle to them with compassion, and say, My Lord! Have mercy on them as they brought me up when I was little" (17 : 23, 24).
3. "And do not kill your children for fear of poverty; We give them sustenance and yourselves too" (17 : 31).
4. "And when about the one buried alive it is asked. For what sin was she killed?" (81 : 8, 9).
5. "Righteousness is this that one should believe in Allah . . . and give away wealth out of love for Him to the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the wayfarer and the beggars and for the emancipation of the captives" (2 : 17).
6. "And they (the woman) have rights similar to those (men have) over them in a just manner" (2 : 228).
7. "And keep them (your wives) in good fellowship" (2 : 229, 231).
8. "The believers are but brethren, so make peace between your brethren" (49 : 10).
9. "Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah; and those with him are firm of heart against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves" (48 : 29).
10. "And the men who speak the truth and the women who speak the truth . . . . Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward" (33 : 35).
11. "Woe to every slanderer, defamer" (104 : 1).
12. "Let not a people deride another people . . . . . nor let women deride women . . . . . Neither defame one another, nor call one another by nicknames . . . . Shun much suspicion . . . And spy not, nor backbite one another" (49 : 11, 12).
13. "And fulfil promise, for the promise shall be questioned about" (17 : 34).
14. "And give full measure when you measure out, and weigh with a true balance" (17 : 35).
15. "And do not kill any one whom Allah has forbidden except for a just cause" (17 : 33).
16. "And those who shun the great sins and indecencies, and whenever they are angry they forgive" (42 : 37).
17. "And the recompense of evil is punishment like it; but whoever forgives and amends, he shall have his reward from Allah" (42 : 40).
18. "And the servants of the Beneficent are they who walk on earth in humbleness; and when the ignorant address them they say, Peace" (25 : 63).
19. "And go not nigh to fornication, for it is an indecency and evil is the way" (17 : 32).
20. "Say to the believing men that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts."
"Say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts, and not display their beauty except what appears thereof; and let them draw their head-coverings over their bosoms" (24 : 30, 31).
21. "And as for women advanced in years who do not hope for a marriage, it is no sin for them if they put off, their cloaks, not displaying their beauty" (24 : 60).
22. "Do not enter houses other than your own houses without permission and saluting their inmates . . . . . and if it is said to you, Go back, then go back" (24 : 27, 28).