Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of
LANGUAGES and BRANCH WEBSITES: *
* THE LAHORE AHMADIYYA MOVEMENT:
* OTHER LANGUAGES and BRANCH WEBSITES:
* Click to:
1. "The parable of those who spend their property in the way of Allah is as the parable of a grain growing seven ears with a hundred grains in every ear, and Allah multiplies for whom He pleases, and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing" (2 : 261).
2. "O you who believe! Give in charity of the good things you earn and of what We have brought forth for you out of the earth, and do not aim at giving in charity what is bad" (2 : 267).
3. "If you give in charity openly it is well, and if you hide it and give it to the poor it is better for you" (2 : 271).
4. "Righteousness is this that one believes in Allah and the last day and the angels and the Book and the prophets, and gives away wealth out of love for Him to the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the wayfarer and the beggars and for the emancipation of the captives, and keeps up prayer and pays the zakat" (2 : 177).
5. "(Zakat) charity is only for the poor and the needy, and the collectors appointed for its collection, and those whose hearts are made to incline to truth, and the ransoming of captives, and those in debt, and for the way of Allah, and (for) the wayfarer" (9 : 60).